Dental implants are designed to last for years, or even a lifetime if they are cared for properly. Implants are the closest thing to natural teeth, and can be easily cared for at home. We will meet with you to discuss treatment options, and the benefits of dental implants compared to other dental solutions. We offer convenient payment options, as well as sedation for our patients.
Dental implants provide many benefits to patients. They make it easier to speak compared to dentures or bridges and will aesthetically look great. When you meet with our team, we will evaluate your teeth and determine if you are a good candidate for dental implants. Our team will check if there is adequate bone in the jaw to ensure the procedure is a success, and your implants last. If needed, a procedure can be done to graft bone to the implant area. This will help to provide adequate bone and support to the implants.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is essential to keeping dental implants healthy, and will make sure they last longer. Our team will work with you to come up with an at home care plan for your implants. Gum disease can cause instability, so it is important to prevent any gum disease in order to keep the implants strong and stable.
Reasons dental implants are the strongest tooth replacement option:
- Dental implants are made of titanium and function like a natural tooth root.
- Dental implants are built to last for years or even a lifetime, but this also depends on the patient’s bone strength and strength of existing teeth.
- Implants function exactly like regular teeth, and they are a reliable tooth restoration option providing comfort and long lasting smiles.
- Implants are anchored to the bone rather than to the tooth’s roots, and this allows them to be stronger and withstand more pressure than natural teeth.
- Implants are a permanent solution compared to dentures or bridges.
- Bone grafts can be performed if needed, to provide the implant with additional support. This procedure increases the longevity of the implant, and helps keep the implant from becoming loose.
Dental implants are strong and are built to last if you care for them properly. If you are looking for a more permanent solution, or are embarrassed to smile, dental implants may be right for you.
If you want to learn more about how dental implants can work for you, call or email today to schedule an appointment.