If you are embarrassed to smile, or have pain and issues chewing food, then you may be a good candidate for dental implants. We offer many dental restoration services, and one of our most common is dental implants.
Implants are the closest thing to having natural teeth, and they allow you to do everything you would do normally. Dental implants are a more permanent solution, and will last for years. They are becoming increasingly popular compared to dentures or bridges, and provide you with a reliable solution for a beautiful smile.
Dental implants are like artificial tooth roots that are placed in the jawbone. The implants act just like a screw that bonds with the jawbone. Once the implants are placed, they create a base that provides support to one or more artificial teeth referred to as crowns. Bone grafts can be done if the patient does not have enough bone around the implant area. When the implants are placed in the jawbone, the bone will grow around the implants and this is called osseointegration. This process allows the implant to function like a natural tooth root.
Once the base is complete, a connector or abutment is set on top of the implant to hold the crown in place. This abutment provides support for the crown. Our team will custom make the crowns to match your existing teeth color and shape, so that they fit your mouth perfectly.
Our team will meet with you to go over all the treatment options available. We will also discuss the option for sedation, as well as convenient payment options.
Dental Implants are the strongest solution available, and offer the proper support for teeth needing replacement. Implants allow you to live a healthy life, and feel proud of your smile.
Benefits of dental implants:
- Looks and feels natural in your mouth.
- Gives patients confidence and provides a beautiful smile.
- Dental implants are one of the safest procedures performed.
- Implants provide long term value financially and last for years.
- Patients with dental implants do not need to worry about food getting stuck in-between or under replacement teeth.
- Slipping or clicking will not happen because implants are permanent, compared to dentures or bridges.
- Other dental solutions require you to take your replacement teeth out for cleaning.
Call or email today to schedule your appointment, and see how dental implants can work for you.